In the past, professional-grade video has been an expensive proposition. Fortunately, advances in technology have made even professional videography more affordable than ever. While the bromide “you get what you pay for” still applies, businesses today can get a higher quality product for their money. At the same time, our plugged-in business world is far more receptive to video messages. Online video is gaining momentum every year, and it has entered marketing’s mainstream.
At Akron Video Makers, we believe any job worth doing is worth doing well. We work strictly with professional equipment, and the people on our crews are seasoned professionals with twenty+ years of experience in the field.
Does this mean our rates are sky high? Not at all.
Our rates are reasonable, and very competitive within our field, because we are a small "boutique" video company with little overhead, but with a large ad agency results. Our mission is to produce a program you can be proud of, without breaking the bank.
Since video production is completely tailored to your needs, it's almost impossible to give blanket answers to questions like, "How much does a five minute video cost?" Video production has four distinct phases. Variables in any of these determine the final cost of a program:
• Creative concept
• Script writing
• Research and meetings
• Location scouting and permits
• Video equipment
• Professional crew
• Studio rental, set design, props
• Actors, voice-over, and on-camera talent
• Specialty items, animals, etc.
• Logging of footage, transcription of interviews, testimonials
• Off-line edit or edit decision list
• Production music and stock footage
• Graphics and animations
• Final on-line editing
• Duplication (straight-play DVD compression)
• Creation of interactive media (DVD authoring)
• Compression for Internet use.